Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
• VA Medical Center was designated as a Magnet organization in 2009 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®. This prestigious designation recognizes excellence in nursing services. In August/September, VA Medical Center is applying for re-designation.
• Patients, family members, staff, and interested parties who would like to provide comments are encouraged to do so. Anyone may send comments via e-mail, fax, and direct mail. All phone comments to the Magnet Program Office must be followed up in writing.
YOUR COMMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND NEVER SHARED WITH THE FACILITY. IF YOU CHOOSE, YOUR COMMENTS MAY BE ANONYMOUS, BUT MUST BE IN WRITING.
• YOUR COMMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY August 21, 2015.
Address: AMERICAN NURSES CREDENTIALING CENTER (ANCC) MAGNET RECOGNITION PROGRAM OFFICE 8515 Georgia Ave., Suite 400 Silver Spring, MD 20910-3492 Fax: 301-628-5217 E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: 866-588-3301 (toll free)
Know this: If you are a woman who served in the active military service, you are a Veteran. People may think your military experience was less challenging than that of male Veterans. They're wrong. Full Story
Atlanta VA Medical Center
1670 Clairmont Road
Decatur, GA 30033